As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Levelling Ramps

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levelling Ramps

Does anyone have the larger ones of these, see link. If so do they fit in the long underfloor compartment - height wise. They are 13cm according to website but our compartment is just 13 cm so don't want to have a springy floor.

http://www.vanplusdirect.co.uk/epage...oductViaPortal

We only have the smaller version without the steps and they are sometimes just not the puppyenough time you have sunk a bit!
    Also are they good or does anyone have another version?

Thanks

They look like the ones I have...but can't comment re storing them.

I've not yet used mine and am a tad apprehensive re using them without guidance from an onlooker...but WILL try, if necessary!
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

We keep our ramps on the step inside the sliding door - in front of the gas locker and held together with straps. They seem to stay there quite well and are very handy for getting out when needed.

Comment

Thanks to replies Wendy and Nomad

We use our step for something else (important I must add) and very seldom use the yellow levellers so like to keep them under the floor. Just wondered Wendy if you have the large ones with the three steps. the smaller ones just don't get there!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X