This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citroen C15 colour

I've no doubt that this question has been asked before but I can't find it.
    Which "white" is the 2001 C15 please? Also, is the same colour suitable for the fibreglass section?
    Thanks Chris.

Hi Chris,
    I checked out the white for my C15 at Halfords and Motormania and according to charts on the spray paint stand, "Citroen polar white" was the shade used, but check it out, it did not match my previously resprayed C15.
    Hope this is of some use.
    Alex

Comment

I seem to remeber Ant giving advice on paint shades before. It may be worth searching in the 'Ask Ant' section.

Liz

Comment

The paint code should be on a label under the bonnet, I think.

Comment

Here is the reply that Ant gave last time - I'm sorry I don't know how to put the link in for this. I found it by searching for 'paint' and scrolling through...

Hope that helps

Liz

"The colour code for your C15 is "EWT", but just to make thing interesting there are 6 different shades of white within that code. From experience the darkest shade is normally the nearest match to the body but as Peter has already said the body will have changed colour in relation to the cab. If you want to bring the body back to its former glory ( it is possible) you've got a lot of work to do with some citting paste and polish. If it was me I would get some white paint as near match as possible then add a little colour ( brown yellow and black normally)to match what you've got.
          Thanks
          Ant"

Comment

I've heard that if you go to Halfords, they have a colour chart you can borrow to find the right shade, then they will make it up for you. Worth a telephone call to see if your local one offers this service?

Comment

Citroen C15 colour

Thanks everyone for your help. I'll start with a small touch-up can of Polar white and see how close that is. B/W Chris.

Comment

Hi cbo.
                A 2001 C15 has a paint code of "EWPES" and yes you've guessed, it too has 6 shades. The "EWT" code relates to earlier C15's. They all seem to be called Polar white including the Berlingo, so you may have quite a lot of matching to do if you search by name only.
                Ant

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X