X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Acty V Renault Trafic Campervan

Hi folks

honda acty managed to get stopped by Vosa and they put my wee MIss Piggy off the road, so have been vanless for a wee while

am looking at buying a Renault Trafic Campervan - A reg - so quite old, but in great condition - has anybody got one of these and can give me some tips
    thanks
    \Joan

a mechanic recently told me that Renault was his worst brand, in his opinion

Comment

Can I ask why did VOSA put the Acty off the road?
      I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
      http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

fibreglass bottle

it was like aboat with a fibreglass bottom and it was affecting the steering aparently - so dangerous

they gave me 21 days to fix it but couldn't be fixed as nothing to weld to

had to scrap it
        Joan

Comment

There are quite a lot of R.Trafic campervans around,the roma St michael was one,they were a popular conversion some years ago.
          I can only suggest that if the price is right,use common sense and look all over for rust,high milage etc get someone who is versed in vans to have a good look,its pretty old and may not like being driven hard,you could be throwing good money away. why not offer to pay a garage mechanic to come with you to a viewing and let him/her crawl over it incognito,it might save heart ache in the long run.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X