This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another R25 review

There is a review of the R25 in February's MMM. Some good pictures illustrating the layout.

Wendy

A good nitty gritty review. Was'nt happy that the spare was a spacesaver wheel, otherwise impressed.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

I want one! I am in the process of moving perhaps, just perhaps could be possible... not sensible .... oh dear

The first mag review was great because it highlighted little niggles that you could ask the makers to rectify before you got it! Like the depth of the lip of the overhead luton... (ask them to fit some removable saftey netting).

Bedding. Movement in overnight cushions, could used some fastening be used to prevent like velcro.

Tables alternatives (worth looking at).

These are all small niggles that happen in all new designs.

Spare wheel I can forgive because of weight issues. It could have been the dreaded emergency foam which would have just meant you would have to have found space, somehow in the main cab to put a real spare wheel!

Payload issues are never really addressed by makers of any new vans and are more serious. It would be interesting if a new owner of an R25 would one to a weighbridge and check the manufacterer limits and how it works keeping under the limit loaded.

It is a gorgeous van though.
      Last edited by Tentpeg; 31-01-2010, 07:39.

Comment

Four weeks to pick up, will certainly go to a weighbridge Sue, will let you know later.
        I am currently trying to get my callout covered for Wolverley weekend, if there your all welcome to give it the onceover.

Tony Anchorman
        Last edited by anchorman; 31-01-2010, 09:37.

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
          Four weeks to pick up, will certainly go to a weighbridge Sue, will let you know later.
          I am currently trying to get my callout covered for Wolverley weekend, if there your all welcome to give it the onceover.
          Don't worry, we will.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X