This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've not seen one yet!

Nearly every Sunday we go for a ride out. Since purchasing our Outlook we haven't seen a single Romahome on the road and we have often been to southampton where the Romahome showroom is. Last week we actually went out in the romahome to give it a good long run, On the way back we got a wave and flashing lights from another Motorhome (not romahome) Where are they all hiding
    Jessie

We saw one other romahome, another outlook on the M6 yesterday, the only one in over 1200 miles. I use mine as my car, yet still rarely see others. I find that I tend to see one on the rare occasions when I am in my husbands car.....I then forget and flash and wave. So if any of you has had a mad woman in a red fiesta flash and wave, you now know why!
    Aileen

Comment

When we had our Duo we went to France and the French have never seen anything like it before.

At a campsite we booked in and went for a walk, on the way back we saw a Duo driving out, at first glance we thought someone had stolen ours. I nearly went charging down the road after it.

That explained why the French campsite owner seemed confused when we booked in, he must have thought we had already booked in.

As you say you don't see a lot in this country let alone when in France.

We find in this country they are a bit like buses, you don't see one for ages and then a lot in quick succession.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I manage to see quite a few in Derbyshire, parked outside cottages, etc, even in my local supermarket car park, I must be just lucky

Comment

You should stick a card under their windscreen wiper with this site address on it, sure they'd appreciate it.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X