As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome Duo Motorhome Monthly review

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham
    replied
    Peter has shared another article with us this one is from MMM magazine and is about the Romahome Duo Hylo.

You can find the article here: http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/downloadablerevi.html

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
    We are getting a bit of a library together with all the downloads and info. Much easier than having to search the depths of the forum all the time.
    That's what we aim to do, if anyone else has got any interesting articles or information related to small motorhomes please let us know so that we can get it on the website. As Peter says it's great to have the website to put all these things on where you can find them for reference and to help others, rather than having to search through posts on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• peterfowden
    replied
    Thanks for doing that Graham. The link now works on my computer aswell.
    The article is a nice reference tool for anyone thinking of buying a Duo.
    We are getting a bit of a library together with all the downloads and info. Much easier than having to search the depths of the forum all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    For those who would like to read this interesting article all about Peter's Duo you can download the pdf on our downloads page.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/downloadablerevi.html

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Peter

I have replied to your PM.

Thanks for plugging the Small Motorhome Forum, hope we get a mention in the magazine.

Leave a comment:

• peterfowden
    started a topic Romahome Duo Motorhome Monthly review

Romahome Duo Motorhome Monthly review

Hello everyone. I have been in contact with Mark Griffiths from Motorhome Monthly magazine. He has kindly sent me a copy of an article on the Duo done in August 1998. I have special interest in the article as it features our Duo (A12 DUO) in it. I have told him how brilliant the article was and of our smallmotorhome site and he says they may put something in the magazine.
    I can't add the pdf file as its to large for the forum set limits, but I will try to forward it to Graham who hopefully will be able to do something.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X