As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damaged top

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damaged top

I have damaged the roof of my Dimension on a tree branch. There is now a small hole in the roof and some denting. I have taped across the damage in case of rain but is there anything else I could do and can it be repaired easily on my return to the UK in October.

Ian

Originally posted by ian1948 View Post
    I have damaged the roof of my Dimension on a tree branch. There is now a small hole in the roof and some denting. I have taped across the damage in case of rain but is there anything else I could do and can it be repaired easily on my return to the UK in October.

Ian
    Ian you need a good Glass Fibre repair shop are you going to claim on your insurance if so photo's and witness statements may be needed before you return to the UK. Dont rely on tape get a square of thick pvc sheet (builders bag ) slightly larger than your tape, and tape that over as well

Alf

Comment

dependent on size of hole fit plate over top and underneath and seal with silicone on top and nut and bolt throught the two plates if only small then use large washer with rubber gasket

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X