This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R 10 owners

Hi, I'm Jill. Just bought my first camper van - a Romahome R10. Would love to know if anyone has one and how they find it. Doing first Glastonbury this year. Can't wait.
    Jill

Hi Jill

Little video on R10 and R25 on this Japanese? site. Awaiting delivery of R25.

http://live.arukikata.co.jp/m/dZMeaD4BIas/

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Hello Jill,
      You must be one of the first! My father in law is quite keen (he has an old type 2 VW) on these. So if you don't hear from anyone else, I'd be very keen to have your opinion.
      I've had a look at reviews and had a look on available photos, and it looks a sensible little camper. As always, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, but we all have different spoons!
      Aileen

Comment

Hello Jill

Welcome to the forum, we do have at least one R10 owner, think it was Jack, hopefully he will be along soon to chat.

We also have a lot of people who camp solo in small vans so you are not on your own.

Meanwhile hope you enjoy your van.

Graham
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jill S View Post
          Hi, I'm Jill. Just bought my first camper van - a Romahome R10. Would love to know if anyone has one and how they find it. Doing first Glastonbury this year. Can't wait.
          Jill
          Hi Jill, how you getting on with your R10? we are fascinated to know?
          got any photos?
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

R10

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
            Hi Jill, how you getting on with your R10? we are fascinated to know?
            got any photos?
            Ian
            Hi Ian,
            I'm going on my first trip to the Romahome AGM at Cambridge next weekend.
            In the process of squeezing everything into every available space. At least with Romahome at hand I should get some help with the first setting up - electrics, gas etc.
            Don't have any photos yet. Technology not my strong point but will learn.
            Jill S

Comment

Hi Ian,
              I'm going on my first trip to the Romahome AGM at Cambridge next weekend.
              In the process of squeezing everything into every available space. At least with Romahome at hand I should get some help with the first setting up - electrics, gas etc.
              Don't have any photos yet. Technology not my strong point but will learn.
              Jill S

Good! looking forward to seeing you and your R10, have you got a name for it/him/her?

Comment

hi jill we were at a meet last week with an r10 owner there are quite a few out there, i like them alot, im sure you will have great fun with it.

Comment

Romahome weekend

Hi,
                  Fantastic weekend at Comberton. The R10 is a brilliant vehicle but I would recommend the bed extensions and an awning as its impossible to make up thebed without standing outside. Fortunately it didn't rain!
                  Enjoyed chatting to all the members who came and introduced themselves. Hopefully we shall have some more members after the weekend.
                  Jill S

Comment

Hi Jill,

Good to meet you at Comberton.

Mary and Paul
                    :sunshine:

Comment

Hi,
                      Fantastic weekend at Comberton. The R10 is a brilliant vehicle but I would recommend the bed extensions and an awning as its impossible to make up thebed without standing outside. Fortunately it didn't rain!
                      Enjoyed chatting to all the members who came and introduced themselves. Hopefully we shall have some more members after the weekend.
                      Jill S
                      Hi Jill,
                      It was nice to meet you at the AGM, may I suggest that the smallest sunncamp awning would suit you perfectly, and its not pricey. it will give you the extra rain proof space you need.
                      I look forward to seeing you at another meet, isle of wight perhaps?
                      Ian

Comment

agm

Hi,
                        Jill S
                        Hi Jill
                        I met you at comberton and stuck my nose into your R10. You very kindly showed me over it and I fell in love straight away ( I have an R20 hilo) unfortunately cannot afford new R10. I had wonderful time at Comberton and cannot wait for next year. Good luck at Glastonbury
                        Helen
                        (short and grey haired)

Comment

Comberton

Hi Helen,
                          Great to hear from you. I loved every minute of the A.G.M. at Comberton. Fantastic friendly people. Sorry to have taken so long to reply. My mother is very il and I've been visiting hospital 250 miles away. She's determined that I do Glastonbury especially as she spotted the R10 on tv at the exhibition and just knew I would love it.
                          I've just started the task of trying to fit everything in. What a challenge! Must look at the back of the wardrobe for some 60's gear that can be resurrected for festivals.
                          Hope our paths will cross at other events. I would love to do Isle if Wight but perhaps when I'm not working.
                          Keep in touch. Happy travelling.
                          Jill

Comment

Hi Jill

I know exactly what you are up against at the moment, my 93 year old mum has dementia and fell and broke bones and I have spent the last two weeks in attendance backward and forwards to the hospital, and I was told today that the time off that I had to take will come out of my vacation allowance.
                            Cheesed off or what!
                            However it wont stop me getting out when I can, So, perhaps we will meet up at October?
                            Good luck.
                            Ian

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X