This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimension Driving Position

Hi All.... We have had our Dimension a few weeks now it is now our sole means of transport I have driven the different range of Sevel vans from the first Talbot continuously.

I now find a strange phenomenon my wife has been telling me I now drive to the left both when overtaking and on an open road at first I dismissed this as a non-drivers opinion but I now see that I am, if I drive forward into a parking bay I am too far to the nearside if I reverse into a parking bay I am central. ??
    After a few weeks searching for an answer I may have found it.....
    The Dimension Citroen front seats have been replaced by Romahomes own seat design these have been fitted about 3" to the offside and are no longer central to the steering wheel could this be the answer I am looking for.

Alf

PS when reversing I use both mirrors to check where I am ???

Hi Alf

I normally drive our van and Pauline has made no comment but I noticed when she has driven that she seems really close to the kerb and parked cars, I just thought it was me being a bad passenger and not used to sitting in the passenger seat but your theory could be right.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X