This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome AGM

Is anyone on the Forum going to the Roma Club AGM over the weekend of the 15th May?
    Last edited by niloc; 05-02-2010, 15:40. Reason: spelling

We aren't going Colin, we are members and have the magazine etc., but never been to a meet. Hope you have a good time, I think "Dancer" who comes on here goes to the AGM's.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

We have marked the date on the calendar, we may go depending on other commitments.

Comment

Roma Club AGM

We are a possible, depending on getting cover for a Diabetic Dementia :confused1: relative. We have arranged cover for 3 days in April and if successful can make the May meet. Have read the programme and it looks to be a good week-end. Twinkletoes and Songbird.

Comment

Yes, looks a good programme, so we have booked, but don't let that put anyone else off from coming

We hope to be touring the Cotswolds during the preceding week so this will be a good end to a break away.

Barry

Comment

Yes, we've booked this one, and hope to attend the Small Motorhome meet also, on 29 May - 1 June. These will be our first meets so we've planned Paul's spring holidays around these two and are really looking forward to them and meeting some of you then.
            :sunshine:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie van View Post
              Yes, we've booked this one, and hope to attend the Small Motorhome meet also, on 29 May - 1 June. These will be our first meets so we've planned Paul's spring holidays around these two and are really looking forward to them and meeting some of you then.
              I think you have got confused the Small Motorhome Meet is on the 23rd, 24th and 25th April.

If you are coming you need to book with the site and let us know in this thread, then we can put you on the list.

SEE HERE
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi all
                We have managed to arrange cover for these dates so We'll be there, Twinkletoes and Songbird, mugs at the ready for tea!!, please feel free drop in Barry5 to look over the replacement van.
                Ann and Eileen

Barry I replied to your private email but am not sure if I did it right, let me know if has got lost in the "bytes" somewhere.
                Last edited by Twinkletoes; 19-02-2010, 20:43. Reason: a message for Barry

Comment

Now you've really got me confused Graham! I made a note about a meet on 29 May - 1 June but now I've searched the forum again I can't find it. Did I dream it up? Are there any other meets planned apart from the 23 - 25 April?
                  :sunshine:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie van View Post
                    Now you've really got me confused Graham! I made a note about a meet on 29 May - 1 June but now I've searched the forum again I can't find it. Did I dream it up? Are there any other meets planned apart from the 23 - 25 April?
                    Not that I know of, are you thinking of another forum? Or another Romahome Club meet?

The only other explanation is that someone is arranging a secret meet and not telling me and Pauline.
                    Graham

Comment

Roma Club AGM

To clarify

Roma Club AGM meet is on Friday 14th to Mon 17th May 2010 at Comberton in Cambridgeshire.

Club members should have received notification and booking form by now.

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkletoes View Post
                        Barry I replied to your private email but am not sure if I did it right, let me know if has got lost in the "bytes" somewhere.
                        No, nothing has arrived, lost in the ether somewhere?

Barry

Comment

Hi Twinkletoes

If you want to speak privately to Barry5 best thing to do is send a PM, just click on his name, then click on contact details and you can then click on send a personal message, the next time he logs on a window will pop up and tell him he has a personal message.
                          Graham

Comment