As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Few more Dimension Mods

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Few more Dimension Mods

Hi All a few more mods we found the tables a bit too big and awkward to get out we had 2 left from previous vans so I have made 2 places to keep them see photo also I have made a small shef out of the fibreglass moulding under the offside window.

Alf
    Attached Files

Very clever modifications Alf, I think I'll get you round here to have a go at my Dimension.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Graham instead of using self tapping screws for any fixing to the fibre glass I always use M4 threadeded rivets and M4 set screws its more secure and does not put undew stress on the fibre glass. The shelf front is Oak with a satin varnish and the inner side and fibre glass carpet lined to prevent rattles.

patents pending. its only down the road

Alf

Comment

Originally posted by alf39 View Post
        Graham instead of using self tapping screws for any fixing to the fibre glass I always use M4 threadeded rivets and M4 set screws its more secure and does not put undew stress on the fibre glass. The shelf front is Oak with a satin varnish and the inner side and fibre glass carpet lined to prevent rattles.

patents pending. its only down the road

Alf

Get yourself on Dragon's Den quick.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X