This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass worktop

Does anyone know where I could purchase a glass worktop on stoppers that would sit over my gas cook in the romahome so I could us it for a spare worktop come electric hob stand.? Or do you know anyway of improvising. I also noticed the chopping board in another roma that sits over the sink I don't have one of these, are they something that I get from a camping shop?

Thanks
    Jessie

for the hob cover will any of these do??

here, here, here, or here

I can't help with the chopping board as I don't know what type of sink is in your romahome but you could use something like this a similar one is cheaper at QVC with reviews here. We have a non slip type similar from lidl but it does have the drainer ( it did only cost a couple of pounds though!!) Or maybe try looking at the chopping board sink covers sold in places like Ikea and B&Q.

Otherwise if you want the genuine article, I would guess you'd need to find out the manufacturer of the sink or contact romahome direct for a suppliers???
    Last edited by glenw; 11-02-2010, 13:55.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

thank you for the reply, I shall have a look. Hope you are having fun getting to know your new motorhome!!
      Jessie

Comment

hi there i had a set made for my smev cooker and sink in stainless steel, just measured width and depth and the height to raise over them, have a look at the pics to get the idea.

Comment

Jessie - when we had our Hylo we bought a glass cooker cover direct from Romahome - as fitted to the later models. Looked luverly when fitted!!
          Don't remember what it cost, though.

Mike

Comment

That's a thought teafour, thank you.

Yamaha.. I did think of getting in touch with Romahome IOW to see if they could send me one to fit myself. (watching the pennies) Haven't found an address yet though!

Glen I looked at the ones you suggested, I need to check the size again as I think they are a bit big, I've not got round to it as yet....
            Jessie

Comment

TEAFOUR? Where did you get those towel holders? (if you don't mind my asking)
              Jessie

Comment

Hi Jessiem.

Romahome address is :-

Romahome Limited
                Prospect Road
                Cowes
                Isle of Wight PO31 7AD

Tel. 01983 292451 Fax. 01983 290266
                Email :- [email protected]

Hope that helps and good luck with your project.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by alive23512 View Post
                  Hi Jessiem.

Romahome address is :-

Romahome Limited
                  Prospect Road
                  Cowes
                  Isle of Wight PO31 7AD

Tel. 01983 292451 Fax. 01983 290266
                  Email :- [email protected]

Hope that helps and good luck with your project.

Tony

thank you very much for this, much appreciated..
                  Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by jessiem View Post
                    TEAFOUR? Where did you get those towel holders? (if you don't mind my asking)
                    they where on special offer at b n q last year 50p each i think.

Comment

Originally posted by teafour View Post
                      they where on special offer at b n q last year 50p each i think.
                      i always miss a bargain.. I could do with some of those for my kitchen. Never mind, next time i am there i'll wander along that aisle, you never know i may come across just what i am looking for....
                      Jessie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X