As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

External thermal screens for R20 - not the latest one

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterholden
    replied
    Silverscreens and Taylormade both make external screens for the Berlingo rear 1997 to 2008 as well as the new one.

This site is run by the son of the people who run the Silverscreens company

http://www.silverproducts.co.uk/

The one you need is right at the bottom of the page.

Also they sometimes have second hand ones that have been taken in part ex.

We have a silverscreens one for our Berlingo (the same as the oone that you need) and we had one when we had our C15.

We use it all the time, we have taken out the curtain between the cab and the camper and we make full use of the cab space as part of our living space but remember you cannot open the doors with the silver screen on.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• Ian.C.S
    replied
    Contact this company and they CAN supply

http://www.silverscreens.co.uk/index.html

Stay warm

Ian

Leave a comment:

• External thermal screens for R20 - not the latest one

There is quite a lot of information about these on this forum but on the various websites that sell them there is no mention of a berlingo. Has anyone bought any other options for other vans that happen to fit a berlingo. Ours is the previous model to the newly released R20 and I am not sure what is the correct shape to describe our van.
    I am wondering if I can adapt something that is designed for some of the more common vans ie Boxer or VW.
    Any ideas?
    I don't want internal screens as I like the idea of the external ones better.
    Thanks

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X