This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome window C15 Champ

I'm looking for a C15 Champ window, does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks

If it is just the glass and you cannot source a second hand one then an auto glass supplier should be able to provide one.

There is actually a passenger door one on ebay at the moment

Peter

Comment

c15 window

Just bought a Y reg c15 romahome - the windows in the "bedroom/.lounge" don't seem to stay open - can open and close them OK and they don't let in water - but would like to be able to open them and have them stay open for ventialtion. Am I missing something simple?

Comment

It's the stays most probably causing the trouble. The window in my caravan has broken stays and won't stay open either - I use a bit of wood as a prop! Must get it sorted for next year.

Here's a link to a site which does replacements. They fit most caravan and MH windows as they are mostly standard fittings (maybe the only thing that is!) If it is just that, you don't need to replace the window, only the stays. (And when you've done it, you can let me know if it was easy!! LOL!)

http://caravan-window-stay.co.uk/

Comment

Most caravan dealers sell a range of stays in their accessory shop.

Peter

Comment

Jay Jay - Thanks I think I'll book mark that link and save it for another day - a few other things to sort out first and in the meantime I think a carefully placed piece of wood will do me fine

Comment

Like this one! I turn it on its side if I only want the window open a little bit, or like it is for a lot of air! Not pretty, but does the job. The window on mine is so heavy I'm not surprised the stays have given out. Might have a go next year with those from that site.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, It's a four inch crack so think I would need to replace the actual window so looking to find a supplier

Comment