Problem with locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kernowjon View Post

It may be an idea to follow the links from Grahams Sticky at the start of the Romahome Chat Board and download the manuals for the Duo - there are a lot of manuals people have uploaded and are on the Small Motorhome and Friends main website. Duo Manual in 6 parts https://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/downloads.html

Jon
    Thank you Sandra. I read that thread and wondered if it was that switch being discussed. I should really check the manual, but I'm a bit battered from a recent fall I had. All my energy is going into the preparation for my trip to Southwold and resting as much as I can. Manuals aren't my idea of light reading.

Comment

Originally posted by UkeLady View Post

Thank you Sandra. I read that thread and wondered if it was that switch being discussed. I should really check the manual, but I'm a bit battered from a recent fall I had. All my energy is going into the preparation for my trip to Southwold and resting as much as I can. Manuals aren't my idea of light reading.
      Sorry to read you had a fall - not pleasant I know - when I fell found it sort of knocked my confidence, The only solution I could find was to work through it until I regained my confidence and felt better.
      I just looked in the manual (part 2 of the download)says same as SandraM said
      Jon
      Support the NHS go to Just Giving

Comment

Looks like you're making progress Like everybody here I've had my fingers crossed and been hoping the hiccup with the locks wouldn't take the shine off things for you. As a last resort I have had a goat on standby in case a sacrifice to the lock gods was needed, but sounds like she gets a reprieve As far as the other bits and pieces are concerned, you'll have no problem at all finding someone to help you on any of the club sites if you get stuck. I had lots of friendly help and advice when I took mind out for it's first run. Even if you've had a few motorbikes there's still enough differences to stump you. Have fun with it, bet you can't wait for your first week away

Comment

20201018_145943_resized_2.jpg
          Originally posted by mike123 View Post
          Looks like you're making progress Like everybody here I've had my fingers crossed and been hoping the hiccup with the locks wouldn't take the shine off things for you. As a last resort I have had a goat on standby in case a sacrifice to the lock gods was needed, but sounds like she gets a reprieve As far as the other bits and pieces are concerned, you'll have no problem at all finding someone to help you on any of the club sites if you get stuck. I had lots of friendly help and advice when I took mind out for it's first run. Even if you've had a few motorbikes there's still enough differences to stump you. Have fun with it, bet you can't wait for your first week away
          Thank you, Mike. More progress has been made. This afternoon, Alf and I drove to Southwold for a week in a holiday home with friends. Things are definitely falling into place. 20201018_142317_resized_1.jpg

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X