Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about taking off the body and the top/roof of the C15 and then putting it/welding/bolting onto a bespoke trailer? I bet it's possible! You'd have a Romini then, sort of!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      How about taking off the body and the top/roof of the C15 and then putting it . . .
      . . . onto a cabin cruiser. Hylo sailor!!!

Comment

Porkeys...

Hi peter like you ive challenged, sellers before, and listened to waffle, which in MYopinoin, as we have to be wosit correct on here (lol)....Tell nowt but porkeys!!... Which, again, in my opinoin, the seller you contacted, certainly woudnt have been given a glowing report, by, I.P.......id be very surprised if they did.!

"
        Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
          . . . onto a cabin cruiser. Hylo sailor!!!

Thanks for that Paul, it gave me a laugh.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post

Thanks for that Paul, it gave me a laugh.
            and me too!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
              How about taking off the body and the top/roof of the C15 and then putting it/welding/bolting onto a bespoke trailer? I bet it's possible! You'd have a Romini then, sort of!
              That`s brilliant idea JayJay, i was thinking on my garden shed and go find myself a pickup truck (see photo)I had another thought about what to do with the body shell & that was to replace the other old shed in the garden,I could always contact MOD if they`d be interested in a new style coning tower for their subs, up periscope via the Heki roof light

This list is endless to what we can all use the body shell for as long as you all have enough space for what ever project you have in mind for the shell.
              Did someone on here say we are all mad/crazy people in here just because we have campervans?

Billy

Happy Camping Y`All
              Attached Files

Comment