As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new R20

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    new R20

    any one no any more on the R20 as all gone quicket on it ? (diggdeep)

    #2
    The good news is everything is on track as per my posting of 20th October entitled 'New R20 update from the factory'.
    We were delighted to be able to get the pre-production model ready just in time to be on the Romahome stand at the NEC and to get so much customer feedback.
    As a result of these comments we decided to make a number of improvements and modifications to the production versions and these are all well in hand. Initially we are producing two Hi's and one Lo, all of which will be used as demonstrators for the press and for show displays.
    The next outing for the New R20 Hi will be on Richard Baldwins stand at the Northen Motorhome Show in Manchester in January.
    The New R20 Lo will be launched at Excel in London in February.
    Most importantly, all customer orders have been scheduled for production and all will meet the quoted delivery dates.

    Comment


      #3
      new R20

      Originally posted by andrew View Post
      The good news is everything is on track as per my posting of 20th October entitled 'New R20 update from the factory'.
      We were delighted to be able to get the pre-production model ready just in time to be on the Romahome stand at the NEC and to get so much customer feedback.
      As a result of these comments we decided to make a number of improvements and modifications to the production versions and these are all well in hand. Initially we are producing two Hi's and one Lo, all of which will be used as demonstrators for the press and for show displays.
      The next outing for the New R20 Hi will be on Richard Baldwins stand at the Northen Motorhome Show in Manchester in January.
      The New R20 Lo will be launched at Excel in London in February.
      Most importantly, all customer orders have been scheduled for production and all will meet the quoted delivery dates.
      thanks very much Andrew for the latest news on the new R20.Glad everything is progressing well we are really looking forward to taking delivery of ours in April just in time for the new season.We are hoping to visit the Isle of Wight in July and would love to look around the factory if that is possible

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks Andrew for keeping us all up to date. No doubt there are still many of us holding our breath to see what the "modifed" versions look like. It's good to know that the factory listens, but then, we know Romahome, don't we? We all bought Romahomes partly because of the terrific factory back-up.
        I guess the toilet situation surprised you but I'm afraid that in life you suddenly reach an age where that is the most important thing; sad, isn't it? Oh dear, age showing, must be off to dust my Zimmer frame! Graham and Carole)

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks and a small plea!

          Thanks Andrew,
          I am afraid I am a future pre-loved purchaser maybe in 3/4 years time of the now new R20! However I am hoping that you get the vehicles 'just right' One thing I did notice when looking at the previous R20 hylo and comparing it to the Autosleeper copy, was there was about 6' 4'' of headroom at the kitchen in theirs as opposed to 'our' R20.
          Could you therefore make the canvas just a bit more generous at the back, it feels like a big difference inside, and I'm still hoping to be 6'1'' in a very few years time!
          Congratulations on the van so far its looking a right cracker:so happy: and I'm looking forward to seeing both versions in London in February.
          All the best
          Andyvan

          Comment


            #6
            I trust the new vehicles will have the correct details on the registration documents? (ie not a van with just 2 seats but rather a campervan)
            Carpe diem! :)

            Comment


              #7
              registration

              Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
              I trust the new vehicles will have the correct details on the registration documents? (ie not a van with just 2 seats but rather a campervan)
              as i can make out the dealer as to do this on the first reg it up to the dealer but try if they will do the x paper work (tom denise) diggdeep

              Comment


                #8
                i would make it conditiion of sale that it be clasedd correctly and if not then igo elsewhere maybe make the dealers wake up not having dig at dealers but it is in there best intrest

                Comment


                  #9
                  Andrew can you explain please why there is the muddle with the registration? It would be good to hear the Romahome point of view.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by andrew View Post
                    The good news is everything is on track as per my posting of 20th October entitled 'New R20 update from the factory'.
                    We were delighted to be able to get the pre-production model ready just in time to be on the Romahome stand at the NEC and to get so much customer feedback.
                    As a result of these comments we decided to make a number of improvements and modifications to the production versions and these are all well in hand. Initially we are producing two Hi's and one Lo, all of which will be used as demonstrators for the press and for show displays.
                    The next outing for the New R20 Hi will be on Richard Baldwins stand at the Northen Motorhome Show in Manchester in January.
                    The New R20 Lo will be launched at Excel in London in February.
                    Most importantly, all customer orders have been scheduled for production and all will meet the quoted delivery dates.
                    Hi sorry I,m confused about which show the new R20 will be at in Manchester next January.
                    The Event city Caravanning and Motorhome Show jan 19th/ 22nd ?
                    The Northen Motorhcaravan show is on July 3/5th at Tabley

                    Comment


                      #11
                      New r20

                      Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                      Hi sorry I,m confused about which show the new R20 will be at in Manchester next January.
                      The Event city Caravanning and Motorhome Show jan 19th/ 22nd ?
                      The Northen Motorhcaravan show is on July 3/5th at Tabley
                      as e,mail from dan .bailey tue22 it will be at freebourn southampton 2-4 dec

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                        Hi sorry I,m confused about which show the new R20 will be at in Manchester next January.
                        The Event city Caravanning and Motorhome Show jan 19th/ 22nd ?
                        The Northen Motorhcaravan show is on July 3/5th at Tabley
                        Sorry still confused. Andrew said it will be at the Northern motohome show in Manchester in Jan. There is a show in Jan but thats at event city near the Trafford center. Is that the one?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                          Sorry still confused. Andrew said it will be at the Northern motohome show in Manchester in Jan. There is a show in Jan but thats at event city near the Trafford center. Is that the one?
                          This is what Andrew said in another thread:

                          "The first viewing of the final production version of the New R20 Hi with the toilet option under the sink similar to the current Jubilee will be at the Caravan and Motor Home Show in Manchester January 19-22 on Richard Baldwin's stand."

                          I assume it's this one http://manchester.caravanshows.com/manchester/home
                          Graham
                          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

                          Comment


                            #14
                            a thank u

                            a thank u to andrew for you privet e.mail it was nice i hope u leav room for the plasma T.V and denise sae do not forget the dishwasher ?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              New pictures of R20 part 1 !!!

                              Hi Tom,
                              Went along to Freeborn and had a look at the new R20, really great, inside feels roomier and I think outside looks better proportioned too. Like the sleeker kitchen units, the drawer fitted beneath each top cupboard are both going I understand, will give more 'elbow room'.
                              As Andrew has said on the other thread, the only mod made at the moment is the fitting of rear seatbelts.... As a potential future pre-owned buyer in a couple of years, I look forward to seeing the Hylo, heres some photos..
                              All the best
                              Andyvan
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

                              Collapse

                              728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X