This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Manual to download

Keith (Wheelmon) has very kindly sent us the manual for his Romahome Duo/Duo Plus to put on the website for people to download.

It is in six parts due to the size and you can download it from here:

ROMAHOME DUO/DUO PLUS MANUAL

Thanks again Keith.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Duo Manual

Hi Graham,

My thanks to you and to Keith for the chance to download the Duo/Plus manual. Unfortunately I can only download the Part 1 (to page 8 in the manual). The remaining 5 sections will not download. Has anyone else encountered this problem? (I've tried to do this on my Mac and on a PC but no luck.)

Gill

Comment

Originally posted by gill View Post
      Hi Graham,

My thanks to you and to Keith for the chance to download the Duo/Plus manual. Unfortunately I can only download the Part 1 (to page 8 in the manual). The remaining 5 sections will not download. Has anyone else encountered this problem? (I've tried to do this on my Mac and on a PC but no luck.)

Gill
      That's strange Gill, I can download them on my mac and on the PC laptop and no-one else has mentioned a problem.....yet.

What I could do if you want is try to email them to you, although they are quite large so depending on the email limit your internet provider has given you it may or may not work.

I'm off out tonight so can't do it now but will try in the morning.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Duo Manual

Me again, Graham,

I've done it! i.e. managed to download and print off the manual kindly supplied by Keith. I am very grateful to him.

Many thanks,

Gill.

Comment

Good, glad you managed it.

Keith isn't about much at the moment as he hasn't been very well but when he gets back on I'm sure he'll see your message.
          Graham

Comment

Duo Manual

Just received your response, Graham, which crossed with mine. Thanks so much for your help and the offer to e-mail but all OK. Have a good night out!

Gill.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X