This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new R10

I am OFFICIALLY getting quite excited now! Today I bought my R10!
    It's a one-year old demo model and I hope to drive away in it on 6th December. Loved the test-drive but I can see I will have to spend a few weeks working out what I can leave at home, not what I can take, as the Propex heater takes up all the storage space - but never mind, I still love it!

:

Comment

Comment

Lucky you! I've admired these many times and planned a DIY conversion, but it was just a bit too small for myself and large camping rabbit!

Comment

Originally posted by nutshell View Post
          I am OFFICIALLY getting quite excited now! Today I bought my R10!
          It's a one-year old demo model and I hope to drive away in it on 6th December. Loved the test-drive but I can see I will have to spend a few weeks working out what I can leave at home, not what I can take, as the Propex heater takes up all the storage space - but never mind, I still love it!
          I put you on the list for the spring rally weeks ago,I have a crystal ball and I saw you arriving in a posh R10.
          See you there:so happy:
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Brilliant. Hope you have lots of fun in it.

When really stuck for space in one's suitcase, some people opt to wear extra layers onto the plane. Perhaps you will end up doing the same? ho ho.

One space-saving device I'm saving up for is a skillet - one pan instead of several. Can't be bad! But I must admit I still try to take too much stuff in my R20, and then get frustrated because I can't reach it all anyway!

maybe I should jettison the bottles of mulled wine for starters
            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
              Brilliant. Hope you have lots of fun in it.

When really stuck for space in one's suitcase, some people opt to wear extra layers onto the plane. Perhaps you will end up doing the same? ho ho.

One space-saving device I'm saving up for is a skillet - one pan instead of several. Can't be bad! But I must admit I still try to take too much stuff in my R20, and then get frustrated because I can't reach it all anyway!

maybe I should jettison the bottles of mulled wine for starters
              The idea about 'extra layers' is a good one, except for the fact that I'm plump enough already. I would look like Michelin Woman! Got the skillet though and can really recommend it. Think I saw a video where someone travelled with the skillet attached to the top of the cooker with bungees. That will save a lot of space.

Comment

Originally posted by nutshell View Post
                The idea about 'extra layers' is a good one, except for the fact that I'm plump enough already. I would look like Michelin Woman! Got the skillet though and can really recommend it. Think I saw a video where someone travelled with the skillet attached to the top of the cooker with bungees. That will save a lot of space.
                Yes, the video clip is on the main smallmotorhome site. some very good hints there - browsed through that site many, many times whilst dreaming of buying my romahome.

I wonder if I could trade in my spare set of steaming saucepans as part payment for a skillet? As Father Christmas is feeling rather strapped for cash this year, and the kids are all saving up for the family wedding, I guess I might even have to buy a skillet myself!

Perhaps we could start a Michelin woman break away group for meets?

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
                  Yes, the video clip is on the main smallmotorhome site. some very good hints there - browsed through that site many, many times whilst dreaming of buying my romahome.

I wonder if I could trade in my spare set of steaming saucepans as part payment for a skillet? As Father Christmas is feeling rather strapped for cash this year, and the kids are all saving up for the family wedding, I guess I might even have to buy a skillet myself!

Perhaps we could start a Michelin woman break away group for meets?
                  Maybe that should be a Michelin woman 'bounce away' group?

Comment

QUOTE=nutshell;30670]Maybe that should be a Michelin woman 'bounce away' group?[/QUOTE]

Like it!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X