As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeborn weekend

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeborn weekend

any one going to the freeborn southampton weekend 2-4 dec would you be kind tell ose about the NEW R20 how they have put thing now any photos be nice as 600 rond trip is a long way from south durham north yorks border bit far tom denise ( diggdeep ) p/s we are hopeing to call in on the spring meet to sae hi to u all tom

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
    any one going to the freeborn southampton weekend 2-4 dec would you be kind tell ose about the NEW R20 how they have put thing now any photos be nice as 600 rond trip is a long way from south durham north yorks border bit far tom denise ( diggdeep ) p/s we are hopeing to call in on the spring meet to sae hi to u all tom
    Tom,
    Why not come and stay at the spring meet? I will sqeeze you in ! hate to leave a chum out.
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

sping meet

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
      Tom,
      Why not come and stay at the spring meet? I will sqeeze you in ! hate to leave a chum out.
      Ian
      hi thanks as thing are we take thing week by week with denise hop hospital can be any time tom thanks (diggdeep)

Comment

freeborn

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
        TAKE IT NO ONE IN THE SOUTH GOING THAT WAY

Comment

For various reasons I doubt we'll have time to pop down despite only being 15-20mins away. We did take our current R20 for a service last week and popped into the showroom to see if there was a new R20 on show but there wasn't one there.

Comment

Hi Tom,
            Is it an open weekend do you know, or for invited customers only? If they have a new model R20 I might be tempted to go over and have a look (and take photos) It would be my only reason to go. Would also have to be the Sunday though as am at work on Saturday 3rd. I can't see any info on their website about the 'do', do you know any more about it?
            All the best
            Andyvan

Comment

It is the open weekend at the Guildford branch of Freeborns this weekend but don't know what vehicles will be on display.

Comment

freebourn weekend

all i no i e,mail romahome to see when we could see new R20 up north and reply was it will be on at freebourn weekend 2 to 4 dec that is all i can tell u tom denise (diggdeep)

Comment

Apparently the new R20 will be at the Northern Motorhome Show in Manchester in January on the Richard Baldwin stand.
                  Last edited by peterfowden; 24-11-2011, 18:29.

Comment

Hi Tom,
                    I'll give them a call to see if its at Guildford this W/E as I can call in on my way back home on Saturday morning and I've got my camera with me!!
                    All the best
                    Andyvan

Comment

Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                      Apparently the new R20 will be at the Northern Motorhome Show in Manchester in January on the Richard Baldwin stand.
                      ------------------
                      Ooh, I often go to this show as it is just down the road from us. (Ha ha, go by train, actually!) Will Romahome people think I'm stalking them?
                      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hi Tom,
                        Will call at Guildford Freeborn on Saturday, though the R20 is the same vehicle exhibited at the NEC (lady I spoke to wasn't sure it had been modified following the NEC show) and will take some photos if this is possible.
                        All the best
                        Andyvan

Comment

The New R20 is on display at the Freeborn Motor Homes Open weekend in Guildford from today until Sunday and then will be on display at Southampton at next weekend's event, December 2-4.
                          It has been partially modified since the NEC launch and now has the four steel corner bases fitted to enable us to have properly secured seat belt mountings.
                          As soon as the two weekends are finished it will go straight back to the factory to have further post show modifications.
                          The intention is simply to allow interested Romahome customers to view the model in its development stage as so many were unable to make the journey to the NEC in October.
                          The first viewing of the final production version of the New R20 Hi with the toilet option under the sink similar to the current Jubilee will be at the Caravan and Motor Home Show in Manchester January 19-22 on Richard Baldwin's stand.
                          From there it will go to the press for testing and then on to London where it will be on the Romahome Centre stand at Excel from February 14-19. I can confirm the New R20 Lo will make its UK debut at the same time which is particularly appropriate considering the plethora of height restrictions throughout London and the South East.
                          Details of the two End of Season Events can be found in the 'News' section at www.freebornmotorhome.co.uk. Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend.
                          Last edited by andrew; 25-11-2011, 11:43.

Comment

new R20

Thank you once again Andrew for your prompt reply,it really helps to clarify things getting the information from Romahome HQ

Comment

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
                              Thank you once again Andrew for your prompt reply,it really helps to clarify things getting the information from Romahome HQ
                              I'll second that.
                              Graham
                              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X