X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty hand marks

Hi all,
    Someone has leaned against the back of my HyLo leaving dragged finger marks down the fibre glass. I thought this would just wash off during normal wash but to no avail. I don't know if these marks are grease marks, the back had a little road grime on it but that's all. I use a good car shampoo. Any tips ? I assume the person was having a look at the interior of the van.
    Alan

I had those black trails left behind by rain/dew, and after trying several things, ended up with Cillit Bang but was very careful not to get it on rubber seals. It worked a treat. Spray it on the cloth, not on the van, and you have far more control.

HTH

Comment

Black hand gang

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Hi all,
      Someone has leaned against the back of my HyLo leaving dragged finger marks down the fibre glass. I thought this would just wash off during normal wash but to no avail. I don't know if these marks are grease marks, the back had a little road grime on it but that's all. I use a good car shampoo. Any tips ? I assume the person was having a look at the interior of the van.
      Hi Alan
      Have you tried a bit of T Cut on a cloth, gently does it though!
      derek b
      derek b and Babs

Comment

A product called "Muck Off" from Halfords and the like on a cloth and rinsed off with lots of water does it for me.

Geoff.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X