This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch!

What a shame, bet someone was sick after this prang.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-CITRO...item2c61351792

Tony Anchorman

I would be it if it happened to me. It's set me thinking about something I try not to worry about! This may be a silly question, but is that repairable, and is it viable to repair?
    Aileen

Comment

Everything is repairable, at the right price - it just depends how much money you're willing to splash out! Ecomomically viable, well that depends on how much needs spending to get it sorted out. You could be out of pocket when you came to sell it on. If you were going to keep it, then if you wanted it enough to spend maybe toooo much on it, it wouldn't really matter.

Comment

OMG! What a disaster and the van was only a few years old! Certainly makes you think.

I wonder how the insurance company dealt with it? It should have been worth at least twice that price.

(We had an old VW Golf once which was very slow to move from a stationary position. TWICE we had people presuming we had moved forwards at road junctions, to drive straight into the back of it. The second time the insurance company agreed to give us the rightoff value and yet let us continue to drive it (with a bashed in back end) rather than them having to pay for yet another new tailgate. a win win situation for us. )
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

And there was me feeling a bit sick because someone has scratched the near side corner of the rear bumper of our van, either in a car park, or more likely with a shopping trolley at the supermarket!!

Poor soul, whoever it was.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X