As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front seat (cab) covers

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front seat (cab) covers

Hi - my Romahome has its original upholstery throughout, and it's in good condition. It came with some pretty horrible chintz cotton loose fitted covers, which I'd use, but I did wonder about getting some nicer snugger-fitting ones, preferably with a bit of side cushioning on the seat.

Can anyone recommend anything, please? Thanks!

This is a thread I will follow with interest. It is easy enough to drape blankets or similar over the bench seats in the back, but am still looking for nice seat covers to cover the 'posh' covers presently on.

Extra padding is a jolly good idea - the seats are really quite uncomfortable, so currently I sit a a scrap of memory foam left over from when I make our version of the duvalays.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Our front sears are covered by normal car seat covers of a similar colour. The seats are not as comfortable as in our Berlingo car and I sit on a pad from a garden chair on long journeys.

Comment

Well worth getting one of these - I have two, one for in the house, and one in the car. Brilliant thing as it cushions your spine against bumps and bangs (negotiating those damned speed humps!) and stops a lot of pressure pain!
        http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/bet...FdEhtAodUDasSw

Comment

I've been looking on ebay, and one thing I'm NOT getting are the waterproof cheapies - apart from the looks and the endless rustle, there are leaky connotations....

However, I have been looking at those all-in-one material covers, which include the headrest. The only thing I don't know, having put in 'citroen seat covers' as a search - is which one will fit? The ones on offer seem to be C1 C2 C3 - and the photos are generic. Can anyone help me out here and recommend one sort in particular? I'm going to go for black ones, as the dash and the foot well are black. Shame, really, as the upholstery is pale turquoise and beige and looks nice and light. Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Ours came from the local car spares shop - universal with separate headrests. Not a perfect fit but acceptable.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X