As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashton under Lyne

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashton under Lyne

Graham, I put the following in the subforum but it didn't appear in New Posts so don't know what I did wrong.

Was it you parked on the side of Henrietta St. Ashton under Lyne [left hand side going in to town] on Tuesday 20th Dec. at about 10.30-11am? You were there when I went to Sainsbury's and on the way back.

Not sure of the roma home model, it was smaller than the R20 or 25 with more angular corners rather than the smooth fibre glass ones. I think it was a Y reg. but short of stopping and thus annoying the locals [and it doesn't take much to annoy them!] I couldn't see much more.

Maybe you're the same one as VonUK saw on Wilshaw Lane a few weeks ago. Good to know there are roma homes and owners in this backwater town.

Merry Christmas whoever you are.

Di.

Hello Di

Your post is here: http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum/sh...3112#post33112

It will appear in new posts for others but not for you because it is not a new post to you as you created it. Hope that makes sense.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Ah, thank you Graham, that explains it - I think- When I posted Save our Sea Farers, a few weks ago it came up in my New Posts - maybe 'cus a few folk responded.

Di.

Comment

Originally posted by di allen View Post
        Ah, thank you Graham, that explains it - I think- When I posted Save our Sea Farers, a few weks ago it came up in my New Posts - maybe 'cus a few folk responded.

Di.
        Yes it would be in new posts if people respond as the response is a new post to you.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X