This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r20 decals best of the rest

i dont know about art and design but i love a good graphic on a romahome and after seeing 4 in a day i was thinking the best is now.Our C15 had a weird selection of almost electricians pvc tape brown\maroon pale green lettering but idid really like romahome in quite big capitals and Citroen over the cab .They changed colour tape depending on the year but on the Berlingos the worst ever just a maroon / green line above the side and window and a small duo outlook near the back way to small . However 2005 ish boooooom a massive flash all down the side more Santa pod or even a size 6 boot with a size 9 puma stripe out of balance with a small van.I wont mention the R30 green flash in case yours has that graham as its not easy on a motorway roma spotting is it; not sure ooooooh yes oh no i didnt wave .Then someone at Island plastics /Freeborn realised they had a great fleet marque so reward it with a distinctive logo badge a brilliant feather type R recognised in an instant like the 3 pointed star Mercedes benz 2 chevrons for Citroen BMW have a blue/white quarters Bristol Rovers shirt as their badge (sorry old local joke)any way a decal is supposed to embelish the camper add a little colour and bit of class not anticerne echo de peau pardon my French so well done romahome keep the best forget the rest.....Mark

Along these lines, the courtesy van that romahome lent me was rather distinctive - it also had the measurements plastered on the sides (length / height). Made me feel a right Bimbo, I can tell you! It caused a lot of amusement at Chester folk festival!
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X