As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twolitre
    replied
    I can't remember all the details now, but I advertised a motorbike on ebay with an auction starting price AND a buy it now.
    When the first bid was entered the buy it now price disappeared! Which meant I could only sell by auction.
    Ebay said it was standard policy. Which left me with only bids to rely on.
    I cancelled the item.
    Presumably the item being considered here is covering both options and if someone offers the buy it now price the auction listing will be terminated regardless of bids.
    Jim.

Leave a comment:

• Dabs
    replied
    Originally posted by peterholden View Post
    JC leisure have 2 items on ebay for the same vehicle an R25. One is an auction and the other is a classified ad.

Peter
    I have noticed this too Peter,it seems that quite a few campervan dealers are doing it! Apart from more exposure I cant see the point unless the dealer is hoping an auction would attract a lower price but shift the van for them! Its like having a Buy it now price but on a separate ad.

Dabs

Leave a comment:

• peterholden
    started a topic Confused

Confused

JC leisure have 2 items on ebay for the same vehicle an R25. One is an auction and the other is a classified ad.

Peter

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X