This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fragrant bargain!

This eBay listing may be worth a sniff...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camper-Van...item3a6f0d0a31

Originally posted by Cal View Post
    This eBay listing may be worth a sniff...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camper-Van...item3a6f0d0a31

That made me laugh.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Yes I laughed too,then I took a closer look,the pod doesnt look too bad but that green cooker seems familiar,I think I have seen this one on ebay before,not necessarily a bad thing,and if the price is low enough it might be worth buying to refit the pod on a younger vehicle,but the price needs to be low I think,its going to need a minimouse type job done on it.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

It will probably go for a low price because anyone searching for Romahome won't find it with that name.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          It will probably go for a low price because anyone searching for Romahome won't find it with that name.
          I wonder what the pod number is,do they have them like Rominis do? I would love to know how old this is.
          I like the luton window,this would scrub up into a little cracker I think.
          but you need more mechanical skill than I have.

Comment

If you type 'romahome' into the search on Ebay, you not only get our little camper vans, but also a load of little football player models and football shirts for AS Roma (home)!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
              If you type 'romahome' into the search on Ebay, you not only get our little camper vans, but also a load of little football player models and football shirts for AS Roma (home)!
              Hmm, there's an idea - football shirts would be quite a practical, though maybe not alluring, garment to wear in the van!! Maybe for the nextrally?

And there is no hardship involved when looking at footballer's legs!!
              Last edited by NomadSue; 14-01-2012, 17:28. Reason: spelling- I can't believe I typed 'where' instead of 'wear' !!!
              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                I sent the seller a message suggesting that she amend the listing title to Romahome, she did so, and accepted an immediate bid and sold the van!

Comment

Well done Cal, maybe the new owner will join us.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X