As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New r 20

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New r 20

HI AT LONG LAST THE NEW R20 IS IN AT BALDWINS FOR THE WEEKEND IWE WILL BEE DOWN SAT TO SEE IT TOM DENISE (diggdeep):so happy:

Good luck Tom
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I presume it will be at the Manchester show next week so, presuming I still decide to go to the show, I'll see it there...Am a bit frightened of going as I will be tempted to spend money and at the moment that seems to be flying out of the window at 80 knots!

On the other hand, these shows are fascinating.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

New r20

Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
        I presume it will be at the Manchester show next week so, presuming I still decide to go to the show, I'll see it there...Am a bit frightened of going as I will be tempted to spend money and at the moment that seems to be flying out of the window at 80 knots!

On the other hand, these shows are fascinating.
        you only live once so spend it

Comment

hello Tom ,its good news week then so hope you enjoy having a good look and then tell us all about it .All sorts of things we need to know so best of luck.Freeborns must of done really well as its bang on time........Mark & Shirley.

Comment

OOOh how lovely! I bet you can't wait!

Comment

I am wondering if they have moved the toilet???????
              Mary

Comment

Good news Tom, It's a nice van, I wonder if they've done some improvements on it, I'm looking forward to seeing the Hylo version at the Excel in Feb.
                All the best
                Andyvan

Comment

When I begged some show tickets for the competition that has just finished. They said they hoped to have the new R20 on their stand at the show, so it looks like they will have.

Don't forget to post some photos folks.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

update on NEW R20

HI all been down to baldwinds to have a look at the new r20 if u sore it at nec birmingham it same on nothing at all it was like a tip in side i hope they clean it out tide it up or romhome are going down nothing been down to it iam not going to the think i would like to sae right got that off now for good bad bits BACK DOOR IS 6 inch WIDER THE BACK WELL IS MORE ROOM. BEDS one SIDE 25inch other 29inch OVER CAB IS 12 DEEP 34back to front RIGHT NOW FOR BIG MON WY NOT MACK BEDS TALLER GET RID THAT SHELF ON LEFT SIDE BEDS U CAN ONLY SLEEP ON WAY ROUND THINK ROMAHOME THINK .the only good thing about to day was the ride out 4 hours round trip tom denise

Comment

hi Tom we thought it was going to be an updated R 20 at Richard Baldwins and didnt realise it was the same one as the Nec so no one knows if any changes are on offer.The measurements for the beds and luton made interesting reading thanks for that Tom sorry you had such a long trip but hope you had the sunshine we had in our day out in Bath.I just thought is it possible they will send a different one to Manchester perhaps a Hylo ?.

Comment

Sorry you had a disappointing day Tom,thankyou for the information.
                        Guess I will wait until I see one at a rally.I dont retire until jan 2015 so I have time,I might even get a second hand one by then
                        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
                          hi Tom we thought it was going to be an updated R 20 at Richard Baldwins and didnt realise it was the same one as the Nec so no one knows if any changes are on offer.The measurements for the beds and luton made interesting reading thanks for that Tom sorry you had such a long trip but hope you had the sunshine we had in our day out in Bath.I just thought is it possible they will send a different one to Manchester perhaps a Hylo ?.
                          Or is there still only the one van doing the rounds? Perhaps we should ask! Would be very interesting to see the Hylo version, if it is available.

Interesting point re the beds being different widths. Er, who gets the narrow bed then? I'm about 5'6" tall but would have loved to have had a longer bed. Even with the extension bosrd, I feel as if head / toes are touching both ends.

Sounds a disappointing trip for you, digdeep.
                          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
                            I'm about 5'6" tall but would have loved to have had a longer bed. Even with the extension bosrd, I feel as if head / toes are touching both ends.
                            Same here. I'm about 5'9" and I have the same issue so my feet poke beneath the curtain into the cab. It's one of the first things I noticed - I had a 7' long bunk in my Kangoo van...

Comment

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
                              OVER CAB IS 12 DEEP 34back to front
                              (
                              Hi Tom

Thank you for sharing these dimensions. Please could you also advise the width of the overcab area. I have a friend who's interested in this model and contacted Romahome some time ago to ask about this - but still awaits a reply... Thanks.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X