X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!! Map Reading Light

I feel so silly asking this question.
    I have a map reading light in my C15. It's situated to the right of the steering wheel, (just a little lower, actually) on the dash.
    For some unknown reason it has turned itself on and won't go off even when the doors are closed.(don't think I pressed a switch) and I don't know where the on/off switch is.
    Been through the hand book and can find no reference to a switch, only to the interior light in general.
    I have taken the bulb out but I would like to know:

1. Have I turned it on accidentally
    2. Should it come on and go off with the interior light when the doors are opened and closed
    3. Is there a separate switch for it

Can anyone out there help me, please??!?

Originally posted by mari2chris View Post
    I feel so silly asking this question.
    I have a map reading light in my C15. It's situated to the right of the steering wheel, (just a little lower, actually) on the dash.
    For some unknown reason it has turned itself on and won't go off even when the doors are closed.(don't think I pressed a switch) and I don't know where the on/off switch is.
    Been through the hand book and can find no reference to a switch, only to the interior light in general.
    I have taken the bulb out but I would like to know:

1. Have I turned it on accidentally
    2. Should it come on and go off with the interior light when the doors are opened and closed
    3. Is there a separate switch for it

Can anyone out there help me, please??!?
    i have just looked at mine, the whole lamp is on a rocker, flick it towards you and its on, flick it back its off, in the middle its on courtesy,

Comment

Thank you Dunnie.
      Just been out and put it back together and it works exactly as you said. :so happy:
      I must have caught it somehow and 'rocked' it!!
      Wonderful!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X