As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vehicle Recall

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Recall

I have just received a vehicle recall notice for my 2008 R30 Dimension.

Apparently there are possible faults with the spare wheel fixing system, which could be dangerous.

Citroen dealers will check / replace free of charge.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
    I have just received a vehicle recall notice for my 2008 R30 Dimension.

Apparently there are possible faults with the spare wheel fixing system, which could be dangerous.

Citroen dealers will check / replace free of charge.

Has anyone else had the same problem?
    This seems to have going on for a fair while now with Boxers and Ducatos there have been several reports of lost spare wheels. it is only on the 06 onwards, the new style van

Alf

Comment

Hmm Loose spare wheels can be verrrry dangerous. I had one once that fell down from my (old) car and went bouncing down the road behind me. Luckily it was on a slow, local road rather than the motorway. Of course, it was a day when the car was loaded with all sorts of junk that had to be moved before the nice gentleman who stopped to help me, could get it fastened back in!

I hasten to add, it wasn't MY fault. The tyre had just been checked and replaced, the day before, but evidently not fastened in sufficiently tightly. Was very dramatic, sparks flying from the supporting device trailing along the road, not to mention the wheel bouncing off into the distance.

So, YES, get it checked asap. You can't be too careful.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X