As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving on too

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving on too

Hello folks,

We have decided to sell our 2009 Romahome Hi (listing on the forum).

We have only slept in our van one night since getting it, due to illness one year, other issues and selling our house last year, this year will be another one of hospital visits and looking for another house to buy. We felt having 2 acres of ground was getting beyond us and wish to be nearer a town.

We are not in a desperate hurry to sell and will still be keeping up with the forum - as I have been doing -even although not posting.

Keep up the good works!

Best wishes to all,

Baldybantam (Margaret)

Hi Margaret

Sorry to hear you are having give up your beloved Roma. I have received your email with the pics and I will be putting it on the website today sometime, thanks for the donation. It looks lovely and someone will be getting a bargain.

Glad you won't be leaving the forum we hate losing anyone.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Moving on

Hi Margaret

Sorry to hear you are selling your Roma. I remember the excitement when we were both waiting for our new R20s to be delivered about the same time. Also your clever ideas for storage bags etc.

Of course circumstances change and decisions have to be made. I do hope you are soon able to move to your preferred area of Scotland and your health improves so that you can enjoy your new life to the full.

Best wishes to you both

Lizzie

Comment

R20

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
        Hi Margaret

Sorry to hear you are selling your Roma. I remember the excitement when we were both waiting for our new R20s to be delivered about the same time. Also your clever ideas for storage bags etc.

Of course circumstances change and decisions have to be made. I do hope you are soon able to move to your preferred area of Scotland and your health improves so that you can enjoy your new life to the full.

Best wishes to you both

Lizzie
        hi no how u fell i would not sell how R20 ase we are doing a lot off hospital vis as denise as her trement gives me some ware to go have a cuper and a little sleep think befor u sell tom denise

Comment

moving on too

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
          hi no how u fell i would not sell how R20 ase we are doing a lot off hospital vis as denise as her trement gives me some ware to go have a cuper and a little sleep think befor u sell tom denise
          Thanks for your message. We are presently staying near the hospital so R20 not needed for same as you. Made a difference just travelling the short distance today. Hope Denise is going on OK.
          Thanks,,
          Margaret

Comment

Moving on too

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
            Hi Margaret

Best wishes to you both

Lizzie
            Hi Lizzie,

good to hear from you, will pm you,
            Margaret

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X