As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new R20 cab did you think it was?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new R20 cab did you think it was?

at the Nec i took a little canon camera vid its really small but clear and the sound very hard to hear (tiny microphone )and me a bit deaf since i was 15 any way in the cab Shirley and our middle son Laurence were talking and he says its even more Carish!! you got to remember that this is your transport Mum and it is well designed comfy and more modern than your present Berlingo even got an arm rest and cd box .Then i sat in it and being a lot taller i found just the same with good leg room and i like it a lot The re positioned gear stick a big improvement and heating vents well placed i could not fault it at all but i do like Citroen so perhaps i would say that but our Laurence has a Ford C max thats what he was comparing it to and he was impressed.Not much has been said about Pilot end ................so what do you think .......good .......not sure ........undecided .........Mark

New r20

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
    at the Nec i took a little canon camera vid its really small but clear and the sound very hard to hear (tiny microphone )and me a bit deaf since i was 15 any way in the cab Shirley and our middle son Laurence were talking and he says its even more Carish!! you got to remember that this is your transport Mum and it is well designed comfy and more modern than your present Berlingo even got an arm rest and cd box .Then i sat in it and being a lot taller i found just the same with good leg room and i like it a lot The re positioned gear stick a big improvement and heating vents well placed i could not fault it at all but i do like Citroen so perhaps i would say that but our Laurence has a Ford C max thats what he was comparing it to and he was impressed.Not much has been said about Pilot end ................so what do you think .......good .......not sure ........undecided .........Mark
    hi it same cab as the R25 not herd of any one with the cab tom

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X