As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leisure batteries - what do you have?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leisure batteries - what do you have?

I'd like to replace the 60Ah leisure battery in my van with a higher capacity battery and am currently looking at the Numax XV30 113Ah.

Having just measured up in the dark, it looks as though it will fit but if I use a battery box too then it could be a tight squeeze.

Which battery do other Romahomers use - and do you also use a battery box?

Having made a few modifications under the passenger seat I made a new battery box from plywood and fibreglass to fit a Numax 100amp battery. I will try to have a look tomorrow depending on the weather to see what size and try to take photos.

Peter

Comment

Thanks - I'd like a higher capacity battery (60Ah is too low for wilding) but 113Ah plus the boxes I've seen (so far) seems to be pushing my luck a little!

Comment

Hi Karen

You will have to measure the space, see what you can shuffle round and make your own box as there are only two sizes of the plastic box and the larger one does not fit. I haven't put a lid on my box but I have changed the battery connectors to insulated quick release ones. I will try to get some photos and measurements soon.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X