As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

exel

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exel

hi any one going to exel nice to hear back on the new R20 tom denise (denise goes thur see about more cemo )

We can't make it, but I am sure a few SMF members will be there.

Good luck with the chemo Denise...... lots to look forward to, spring is just around the corner! :so happy:
    Mary

Comment

no sorry Tom its the other side of London for us would have to go through the middle really too much otherwise all round M25 so would take ages.Give our best wishes to Denise we hope it goes well for her....Mark and Shirley

Comment

exel

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
        hi any one going to exel nice to hear back on the new R20 tom denise (denise goes thur see about more cemo )
        HI:so happy: UP DATE ON DENISE 09-02-12 they not going to put her on cemo atpresent just keep scaning her for next year tom denise

Comment

Hi Tom
          Good news about Denise. We will be going to the Excel on Sunday I expect, so will try and get some photos. I see they are doing a test in MMM next month, no idea which version though.
          Colin

Comment

Brilliant news, Tom and Denise.

Comment

Hi Tom,thats very good news about Denise, it must be a relief for you both.
              Best wishes to you both for a good spring and a happy summer.

Ian
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Someone on my local freecycle (Chorley) is offering a pair of tickets but we cannot go.

Just register with Freecycle and add Chorley as one of your groups to see the ad.

Peter

Comment

Hi Tom,
                  First of all, very good news about Denise:so happy: good to hear that! very best wishes to both of you.
                  Secondly, courtesy of the very lovely Mary (Vanderella) a wand has been waved and I'm going to the Excel show! probably on Wednesday. I'll take some snaps and post them on the site (if theres anything particular you want to snap do P.M. me!)
                  Right I'm off to get warm!
                  All the best
                  Andyvan

Comment

Wonderful news about Denise, Tom! :so happy: I'm so glad you'll both be able to get out and about in your new R20!

Comment

Going to Excel tomorrow (Tuesday) Caravan Club Day.
                      Will try and get some pics of new R20.
                      Don't want to come back with a new van!

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Very busy on the Romahome stand at Excel London today. Took a few pics of the New R20 and extolled the virtues of the R25 to a couple of interested parties.

Tony Anchorman
                        Attached Files

Comment

And one of the loo.....

Tony Anchorman
                          Attached Files

Comment

heres somemore pictures of the R20 HI for diggdeep or anybody else for that matter!
                            Joe
                            Attached Files
                            If you feel life is uncertain always eat your pudding first!

Comment

exel photos

hi a big thank YOU from me and the wife i am glade we are not geting the grill as it looks to big the toilet look a nice sizes . still hope to see u all in spring meet tom denise (molly)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X