As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome photos 8 x 6.....almost life size!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome photos 8 x 6.....almost life size!!!!!

I keep a photo album or our r20 for 8 x 6 specials all other ones smaller in other books.the last week end snow made for 4 specials(could of done 44 really)when the blizzzzzzard was on im out side click click ......one shot back door open .......Shirley was saying Mark you are letting all the heat out....sorry wont be a minute....another outside next morning Shirley wearing her Yaktraks on her boots(look them up Cotswold Leisure)amazing things.Any way i did Potos in Boots the chemist zoom in a bit brighten a bit etc took them to the counter to pay ....the bloke glanced at them...i said Oxford...he said yes i know it well been many times and we are going again the week after next....well really ..6th biggest town in england and i meet a fellow camper going to the same place in the same month he said i hope i dont get the same weather!oh go on think what it would do for your reputation...........and your neighbours would think .......all sorts of things...ho ho........Mark............i expect you noticed i put Potos in boots what happened to the HHHHHHHH sorry

can i just correct the name of the clip on boot or shoe snow and ice .........ummm non slip ....soles, its Raktrax(american spelling perhaps?).....Mark

Comment

i have found the box and will at last put the correct name ,Yak with a big Y ......Yaktrax...a unique spikeless design patened coil ....

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X