As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R40 / Sigma alarm

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R40 / Sigma alarm

Hi -

I have just changed my outfit to a Romahome R40 with a Sigma alarm.

Unfortunately the previous owner hasn't given the dealer any paperwork for the alarm and Freeborn are struggling to get any paperwork

The unit has an led on the dash and a keypad on the windscreen pillar, its armed and disarmed via the Citroen key fob.

I have been sent a set of instructions for an S32 by Sigma that indicate that the unit flashes the indicators once when armed and once when disarmed.

This one flashes once when armed and flashes rapidly when disarmed and the led docent come on when armed.

Has anyone on here got one of these fitted to a Romahome and perhaps verify if this is correct and the model number so I can try and track down some instructions.

Thanks

John

Sigma Alarm

Hi it sounds like a S34 The led goes green/ yellow/then flashing red for full alarm you should have a Keypad somewhere at the front to overide or alter the settings if you give me a PM with your email I will photo copy my instructions and email them to you. There would be a overide number put in by the original fitter this can only be reset by a Sigma dealer/installer it will be on a small strip of paper possibly in your handbook

Alf

Comment

Alf -

Thanks, further investigation under the dashboard has solved it...

its been taken out, but they have left the sensors and keypad......

John

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X