As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new R20 LO

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new R20 LO

At last a claim to fame we were the first to view the new R20 LO this morning at ExCeL,managed to escape wlthout spending any more of the dwindling retirement fund but was very impressed and did go back twice more another look.There were a couple of things I wasn't to keen on but overall I think they have made a good up grade without losing any of the original concept since the C15.
    The mods. to the HI model prototype have also been done very well.
    Heres some pictures of the LO.
    Joe
    Attached Files
    If you feel life is uncertain always eat your pudding first!

Well done Joe,I like the colour scheme.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

New R20

Great photos Joe thanks a lot It looks a lot better now its all finished

Comment

More R20 info/obs

Hi All,
        Just returned after a full day ar the Excel show (many thanks Vanderella) here are some more photos and observations:
        1) Both R20 vans look very good, clear signs of development since the Hi was first shown and both feel like 'the finished product' now with details like shot bolts and internal door handles sorted.
        2) The loo option is very similar to existing R20s, well finished smooth surfaces with an independent Portapotti......... However if you dont mind pulling the loo out to use it, a porta potti can be stored below the fitted shelf in the standard van (the front nearside seatbox will also house it)
        3) The grille looks of good quality and will certainly be more practical than our current 'letterbox' I thought it might be able to be used as a warming 'mini oven' but no it functions only as a grille! If not specified I believe a drawer is supplied.
        4) Extras....... For me this was a surprise... there are a few unexpected things that now appear as charged extras... the lower rear door window, 2 ceiling spotlights are supplied as standard (4 have been shown on exhibited vehicles) so further spots are options, rear seatbelts. the L shaped lounge with added storage, a second table & fixings (for the offside) etc.
        I have to stress the vehicles with none of the above items would be perfectly usable, however those wanting some of what was standard will not be paying the list/start price!
        In these harsher economic times overall I think its good that there is a competitive start price for what is a quality vehicle. Romahome staff on the stand were clearly proud of the vans and their development, I think justifiably, I'm already saving up!
        All the best
        Andyvan:so happy:
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Andyvan glad you enjoyed the show,thanks a lot for your detailed report and photos especially doing it at midnight after a long day,this will answer a lot of questions for everyone.

Comment

rey ply R20

hi thanks for up date we order hows at nec pick up 1april do u mean only one window in back door . we are hoping for 4 spotos lights and l shap with storage box at front . only wish we live down south as first time we see it when we pick it up .tom denise (molly)

Comment

Hi Both,
              Thanks, my pleasure, the vans do look good, Tom I'll pm you seperately, but I don't think you need worry.
              ATB
              Andyvan

Comment

Great pics Andy - I knew there was no need for me to go! Hope you had a good day!
                Mary

Comment

twin1

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
                  hi thanks for up date we order hows at nec pick up 1april do u mean only one window in back door . we are hoping for 4 spotos lights and l shap with storage box at front . only wish we live down south as first time we see it when we pick it up .tom denise (molly)
                  Wont be long now,bet you cannot wait for the big day to come,have a great time in it.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X