As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

watertank for demountable romahome

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watertank for demountable romahome

hello everyone its my first posting,i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get a watertank for a demountable roma home.i am doing up a mark 1 model,and i believe the later models like the freespirit have a good size tank at the front lefthand side and a proper electric pump,instead of the foot one.thanks.

Hello, unsi.iom and welcome to the forum.

Sorry, I can't help with your query but I'm sure some-one who can will soon be along. Everyone is so friendly and there is a wealth of knowledge and expertise amongst members; they'll be falling over each other to help you.

Hope to meet you at one of the many gatherings throughout the year.

Di.

Comment

Try CAK tanks www.caktanks.co.uk/

They sell a variety of tanks and may have one to suit

Peter

Comment

the one in mine was a 20 litre oblong plastic tank with top filler cap... this was housed underneath the sink and there was a 12v pump which attached to the cap and a little switch to turn on the tap.

It used a lot of my 12v battery power! When I switched to my liddle caravan, it didn't have pumped water at all, just a fibreglass water container on the wall behind the sink with a diddy tap. That wasn't any use at all, so I replaced it with a gravity fed lever pump. So no 12v power here, but a very usable water system that you pump like pulling a pint! Easier to install as well.

Comment

We have a demountable but there are no signs of a water tank or a filler cap in the side of the pod. We used a container (5 gallon i think) under the bed beside the sink, with a small 12v submersible pump in this connected to the tap over the sink. This works well and is easily accessible for filling.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X