As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome on telly.

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome on telly.

If anyone interested...

Romahome featuring on the Caravan Channel Wednesday 22nd Feb at 7pm on Sky 231 and Freesat 402.

Tony Anchorman

I don't have either channel.... :'(

Comment

We got cable (Virgin) dont think its on there, no longer with sky, didnt like the idea of owning the box and paying for repairs.

Comment

Oh bother ,I missed it. was it worth watching

Comment

Looking at the schedule, I think you'll have plenty more opertunities to watch it!

http://caravanchannel.co.uk/schedule
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

mmm would like to see it but don't have access to any 'extra' channels and the links just gave a listing of what was on - couldn't actually view anything

Comment

Sorry, I posted the link to show that the current episode is showing 4 times a week from today. I think there maybe a way to watch online though?? Towards the top of the linked page is a 'watch online' button. I can't try it because I'm using my iPhone at the moment and flash content can't be viewed
              Last edited by glenw; 22-02-2012, 22:07.
              Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

All about the new R20, next showing Friday night 6pm.
                Did spot Sidick's other half being interviewed though!

Tony Anchorman
                Last edited by anchorman; 22-02-2012, 22:59.

Comment

Fame at last !

We both really liked the extra space in the New R20 and is was good to see how enthusiastic the ROMA team where about their new 'baby'.

(not watched it on TV, don't think they are showing it on our radio.)

Autographs available

Comment

hi

hi all would have like to seen it as we are hopeing to pick hows up next week as it is at southampton .:so happy: P/s eny feed back be nice good or bade

Comment

Romahome R20

I have only seen the photos but I think it looks super. The extra space and wider door etc etc would make a big difference to the ' inside ' living experience. Al the fittings look very good quality as ever. However I am more than happy with my present camper - which is just as well because I can't have a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
                        All about the new R20, next showing Friday night 6pm.
                        Did spot Sidick's other half being interviewed though!

Tony Anchorman
                        was he the one in the string vest with applicae sequins and matching tutu?
                        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                          Got it in one Ian.
                          R will give us a good slappin' at the meet.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                            Just looked around the bedroom Ian, to see where the camera is.
                            Is nothing private now days !!!!

Comment

Just watched the report of the new R20 low on the caravan channel online,it is a short report but they seemed to like it a lot,the filming was good and it looked very nice.They thought the grill was an oven,Ithink a lot of people will make that mistake as it looks like one.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X