As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new R20 storage numbers(maxi pack)

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new R20 storage numbers(maxi pack)

in view of the recent interesting storage topics on the forum can i add a few points; I know people say you can prove anything with figures well sometimes you can as when you look at the new brilliant I O W creation the overcab Luton looks smaller and even gives a better balanced look not a bit top heavy but its an optical illusion.I have lots of note book jottings of measurements and the new luton is 34 1\2 depth to 35 1\2 old width new 60 ins to 51 1\2 old and max height 13ins new to 15 1\2 old so what you lose one way gain the other.The boxes under seats dont angle in for heel space either they are straight so more to do tidy packing in .I dont want to send you to sleep zzzzzzzzzz(nod nod )but the side window is just 3 ins less in height but back window 8ins wider ....the photos on the forum from the shows are really good thanks to every one you notice something different every time......... i will put my note book away now before i become a bit of a statto ps the pelmets are 2ins deeper.....grill 4 ins wider !!!!!!!!..........Mark

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X