As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome Colour coded

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome Colour coded

on the was it you (Um ..post page or thread ) i said we saw a C15 with a maroon bonnet it reminded me that when talking to Neville and Brian on the shepton Mallet show stand i said we saw a silver R20 0n the isle of Anglesey and also on their Freeborn web they had a navy blue R20 . That was not all Brian said as a few pale green r20s went out on request from customers and one believe it or not had Black leather furniture that cost a bomb.That really would be a good was it you in a green one but has any one seen a silver Romahome yet.Shirleys brother has a Hymer and its Maroon and grey and he says on site he gets funny looks as about 85% on sites are white vans and caravans with odd flashings.......................Mark

I think it would be nice to see some colour variations on vans. I especially liked Norwegian Roger's maroon model.

I was talking to a converter about the colour issue earlier this month and they're now starting to experiment a little, albeit very conservatively with metallic silver panels and maroon decals, but it's a start and makes a change from white, white or white!

Comment

Does anyone know why caravans and motorhomes have traditionaly been white?
      derek b and Babs

Comment

95% of vans sold in the UK are white as they are commercial vehicles and most company's corporate identity and branding looks best on a white background. Different colours are available but are usually much darker which doesn't suit a motor home conversion.
        Motor homes finished in metallic silver and light blue metallic look very good but the factory will be charged approx £500 for the metallic and need to colour code the conversion. Total cost to the customer exceeds £1500 and that's the reason most people buy white!
        We have supplied around 20 colour coded Romahomes over the years and the Romahome Centre in Southampton are about to deliver a new R20 Jubilee which has been painted turquoise blue metallic. Very spectacular!

Comment

I saw a deep green Duo at Rowan Park a while back,and put a piccy on the romahome site.It looked good to me!
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
            I saw a deep green Duo at Rowan Park a while back,and put a piccy on the romahome site.It looked good to me!
            That would be my preferred colour - and perfect for wilding!

Comment

Pink Romahome

roma pink.jpg

Common as muck in these parts

:so happy::so happy:

Comment

hello gonforagasper flamingo pink does it balance on one wheel? love it dont know how you spoof the colour talking of that in the 1950s i had a photo tint ink type outfit as a kid and you had to soak photos in warm water the very carefully painting then began and sometimes faces came out the colour of that duo so you had to re soak in even warmer water to dilute the ink back to pale flesh pink(name on bottle)the colour of the duo is dont believe it pinky pink..............Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Goneforagasper View Post
                  [ATTACH]2151[/ATTACH]

Common as muck in these parts

:so happy::so happy:
                  A tradesman near us has a Berlingo van this colour-on the side it proclaims "the only artexer in the village" ( think Little Britain tv series!)
                  derek b and Babs

Comment

I love it hohohohoho. I have always had white,they came that way,but older caravans ( classics ) were often coloured, and I think they look great.
                    Karen how about a cammo covered roma?,you would blend in with the trees easy.
                    Last edited by Ian.C.S; 29-02-2012, 23:21.
                    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
                      hello gonforagasper flamingo pink does it balance on one wheel? love it dont know how you spoof the colour talking of that in the 1950s i had a photo tint ink type outfit as a kid and you had to soak photos in warm water the very carefully painting then began and sometimes faces came out the colour of that duo so you had to re soak in even warmer water to dilute the ink back to pale flesh pink(name on bottle)the colour of the duo is dont believe it pinky pink..............Mark

Photoshop these days Mark

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X