As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R30

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R30

Hi, i have read owners revews about the Citreon Relay van.

How do R30 owners get on with their vans , any problems with the base vehicle
    or are they ok,as we are thinking of changing our van to one

BRIAN

Hi,

I love my R30, it is very comfortable to drive and the higher driving position gives great views. Also, fairly good visibility when reversing and no long overhang to worry about.

It has plenty of speed and is not too thirsty, I probably get mid 30's per gallon but I know that others who drive more economically get quite a bit more.

The cab is relatively high so climbing in may be an issue for anyone with mobility problems.

I'm afraid I can't supply any "techy" type details but I am sure that someone much more knowledgable will be along soon.

Theresa

Comment

We are very happy with our R30. The vehicle is a dream to drive, good seats, good views and the front window is like a cinema screen for passengers. Easy to reverse and park too. No probs.

We also like the side sliding door and interior fitments. Loads of room and we leave the bed using driver seat and rear passenger seat up for the whole time we are on site. Loads of storage space and even a beer or wine cellar under the floor!

Comment

We had a Dimension previously and then tried a slightly bigger motorhome. We soon realised that we had made a mistake and now have an R30 back on the drive !

The van is super to drive and is easy to park in most car parks and supermarkets. There is loads of storage space and the facilities equal to many larger vans.

We haven't yet worked out the mpg but it was very good in the Dimension.

March has arrived which is a signal to book time off of work and get away.

Comment

:so happy::so happy:
          Thank you very much for all the replies,it put our minds at rest, we signed up for new one will pick it up in two weeks.

BRIAN

Comment

Can I ask what you found difficult with the R25?

Comment

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
              Can I ask what you found difficult with the R25?

Hi Tentpeg,

Hi Tentpeg,
              Our R 25 is a lovely little van we are quite fond of it but sad to say I miss being able to walk from the drivers cab into the bit at the back when we go out for the day the wife sits in the front and I sit in the back making the tea and passing it through to her. I also miss being able to look through the view from the cab window when in the back. ,. (didn’t think id miss it so much) . I also miss being able to fidget around the van from the back seats to the front swivel seats.
              BRIAN

Comment

Roma Club Dimensions.

Yes, being able to move easily from the front to the back without going outside was one of the things I really appreciated when changing from an R20 to R30. Also like the all round high view from the cab, the storage space and being able to stand up easily. It's lovely to have the sliding door open on a nice day too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorset Dimension View Post
                  We had a Dimension previously and then tried a slightly bigger motorhome. We soon realised that we had made a mistake and now have an R30 back on the drive !
                  That's interesting Gail, we thought your new van was lovely. I suppose it's the same old story bigger vans are lovely on site until you want to go out and try to park somewhere in them. Welcome back to the Dimension/R30 fold.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Gail and Keith, we too thought your new van was lovely. Never mind, at least you know what suits you both. Did you buy a newer one and if so does it have any new features?

Terry and I were chatting about your change and started to focus on what exactly it is that we like about the Dimension and one of the main points has to be being able to walk around from cab and sit looking out of the front window. With the the large side door open, it feels like we are outdoors and we never feel closed in. Ease of parking also and the fact that it is short means a slight slope or lump in ground does not have too much of an effect.

We stayed overnight in a hotel a few weeks ago and felt really shut in like a prison and we wished we had taken the van instead.

I am going to get our little van out today and pack her up ready for our first trip next week, always forget something first time!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorset Dimension View Post

The van is super to drive and is easy to park in most car parks and supermarkets. There is loads of storage space and the facilities equal to many larger vans.

We haven't yet worked out the mpg but it was very good in the Dimension.

March has arrived which is a signal to book time off of work and get away.

Hi Gail and Keith, looking forward to meeting up with you again with your Dimention, seems like ages since I saw you both. Regards Bryan. :so happy:
                      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
                        Hi Gail and Keith, we too thought your new van was lovely. Never mind, at least you know what suits you both. Did you buy a newer one and if so does it have any new features?
                        Hi Viv

It is a bit newer and so it has the sliding bathroom door, internal toilet cassette and slightly altered overhead storage in the front cab. The fact that very few changes have been made must mean that customers are happy with the layout.

We have booked into the Spring Meet so look forward to seeing you there.

Keith and Gail

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
                          Hi Gail and Keith, looking forward to meeting up with you again with your Dimention, seems like ages since I saw you both. Regards Bryan. :so happy:
                          Hi

I agree that it seems an age since we were sharing a cup of tea. We are really looking forward to the better weather so that we can make good use of the week-ends.

See you soon

Gail

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X