As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome Spares

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome Spares

Hi all. I'm sure this question has been asked (and answered) many times on this forum, so bear with me! What's the best website to look for spares? Have just taken on a 20-year old C15 Romahome that is ready for a little TLC. Am interested in things like the rear number plate light cover, rear light clusters, grab handles etc..

Thanks in advance,

Bob.

Firstly I would suggest Ant at Avon Motor caravans nr Bristol, he is the God of Romahomes.

Secondly you will have the early C15 version if it's 20years old.

rear number plate light cover ebay, but there's a few versions.
    what kind of handles?
    rear light clusters on Romahomes are also on Caravans, try ebay.
    Headlights? there's 2 types indicators in the light or in the bumper but try ebay.
    Cambelt is the same as a Peugeot 306d non turbo, try ebay

Comment

Rear light clusters for this model Romahome should be the same as a C15 van.

Peter

Comment

Many thanks for the swift response, gents. Will scan eBay to see if I fall lucky and then bother Ant if not.

Bob.

Comment

HI i have a D reg Roma, so thanks for the info for spares, just had a lot of weld done inderneath, but now have a solid unit ............

Comment

C15 spares

Hi, try giving this guy a ring, I was in his yard getting some bits and pieces for my own c15 Roma, he has only breaks French vehicles and is extremely knowledgable. He has 2 c15 champ vans at the moment and a shed full of parts off the shelf. Trades as a5 breakers hockcliff nr leighton buzzard and has a website. I saved loads in there! Tony

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X