As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diggdeep new r20

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diggdeep new r20

hi all got how new r20 on the 1st only wish ROMAHOMEwould get thing right before they seand them out the interar finsh is not good big door on tabel flap not for me finnis fab on pelmets front cheap looking u have to move all cusons to get to water tank storag is a lot les phon will be warm wed to them denise fell out bed sat night cut her head open as the velco the cusons are stuck on with is no good and moves as u tern over tom denis

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
    hi all got how new r20 on the 1st only wish ROMAHOMEwould get thing right before they seand them out the interar finsh is not good big door on tabel flap not for me finnis fab on pelmets front cheap looking u have to move all cusons to get to water tank storag is a lot les phon will be warm wed to them denise fell out bed sat night cut her head open as the velco the cusons are stuck on with is no good and moves as u tern over tom denis
    Hi Tom, Sorry you are disappointed with your new R20 - it should be a happy time for you and it is such a shame you have all these problems. Denise's accident sounds really horrid - you will need to get those cushions fixed!

Let us know how you get on with it all.
    Mary

Comment

How disappointing for you - I know how much you were looking forward to receiving your new vehicle. I hope Denise has recovered and that all is now sorted to your satisfaction.

Best wishes.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

digdeep new R2o

Hi Tom,
        I do hope your wife's OK, when we spoke last week we talked about your problems and how we would put them right, we agreed that you would come down to the Island and spend some time with us while we did the work, all at a time of your choosing.
        We will look after you and as I said last week if you do need to talk to me call me on the factory number.01983292451.

Regards,
        Brian.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X