As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

romahome do lisen

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

romahome do lisen

Hi romahome do lisen to u gust got of phone to them they going sort all thing out for ose and we my be tacking it back to them at thar cost with free camping as well they ware glade we phone them to let them get thing right for others tom denise (molly):so happy:

Hi Tom

Yes Romahome do listen that is why they have built up such a good relationship with their customers and have such a good reputation. They also read this forum and act on what they hear their customers are saying.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Glad you are getting it all sorted out Tom and pleased Romahome are so quick to respond to your problems,it really is good they read the forum and know what people are thinking Best wishes to Denise hope shes ok now

Comment

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
        Glad you are getting it all sorted out Tom and pleased Romahome are so quick to respond to your problems,it really is good they read the forum and know what people are thinking Best wishes to Denise hope shes ok now
        Same here, a pity all that was wrong in the first place! I hope Denise is recovering from her fall now.

Comment

Good news!
          Mary

Comment

Tom

Yes they do listen.
            Had a couple of issues last year with the R25 that needed sorting. A guy picked up the vehicle on the Wednesday drove it to the Factory(I.O.W.) and was back on the Friday. All problems sorted, you can't get better service than that!
            Reading posts on other sites of the horror stories about some dealers and manufacturers, I think we are very lucky having Romahome.
            No, I don't work for them. (That'll be ten pounds please Brian)

Tony Anchorman
            Last edited by anchorman; 07-03-2012, 16:17.

Comment

Am glad things are sorted now for you. As others have said, this is the advantage of buying from a relatively small family firm - they do care about their customers...and appear to have lived up to their reputation of good customer care.
              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

yes we can add to that we had a problem with our r20 and Lee from i o w romahome came all the way to bristol one afternoon and magic cure for us last year absolute BRILLIANT service to say the very least thanks again

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X