As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

c15 and berlingo size wise

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c15 and berlingo size wise

we were cycling home yesterday afternoon when a c15 comercial van in bright yellow(Norwich city shirt) came towards us then no more than 3 minutes later another c15trade van in bright blue(like the blue on Bristol Rovers quarters shirt) and when ever i see these vans i say aloud how could any one build a camper van on that?any way when we traded our very smart c15 in for a berlingo i parked side by side for lots of photos to later compare.when sometime a few months later i picked our eldest son Joseph up from work (his bike chain snapped....i mended it ...good old Dad)his works trade Berlingo van was parked outside so i got close to it and stopped.his work mates had heard tales of our touring travels and holidays away summer and winter so when they all tumbled out at clock off time a group of grinning faces(8work mates)gathered.when you look at the little berlingo they had then study form on our .......Midget..magic..micro ..coach built..Romahome well yes how do they do it.I did the old guided tour de la campa and if ihad 4 parked behind me in their yard i would of sold the lot.Our kid(ourrrr kid Bristol talk)said it was a topic of conversation for days and a lot of interest when we were away because they had seen the van.If you get the chance in a car park try to park next to trade van your type....or perhaps you already have...love to hear about it too................Mark

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X