As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

april MMM magazine have bought it?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

april MMM magazine have bought it?

the latest MMM has a 7 page write up on .....to quote ...Berlingo babies.. on the left nu venture ..on the right ...romahome r2o ..this pair of compact coachbuilts based on Citroens cub size commercial....the latest models from the world of miniature motorhoming.They compare head to head not really the thing to do as the Nu surf is R25 size. I will not tell you what it says so as not to spoil your reading ...but the start is photos of both opposite each and in 1960s terms ....on my left nu surf ....sort of ..Charles Sonny Liston big ugly looks a lot older than it is..and on my right...Cassius Clay ..(r20) all new young fresh sleek pretty...and....the champion........................Mark

Also unfair because they are comparing a motorhome that has been out for a while and has a lot of the snags ironed out with an unfinished prototype.

Also they did not make the point that the surf is traditional construction and the Romahome is a complete shell.

I wonder about Nu Venture payloads, I find it difficult to understand how they get their figures.

Peter

Comment

Mmm

hi i hope they did not spend the nicht in it or try filling water tank or puting pivety curtaing up in the rain still wayting for romahome geting back to ose tom denise (molly)

Comment

If anyone's going to buy this, check your local sources! I've just bought the mag from W H Smith's in Meadowhall, then later found the same issue in a local Morrison's with a free site guide packed with it. That's the second time too!

Comment

I have it every month delivered by post on a subscription, paid every 6 months. It hasnt gone up for years

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X