As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new kid on the block.

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new kid on the block.

Hi Romaniums.
    Last week when I wandered round to my local shop I met a neighbour who I had not seen (to speak to, that is) all winter. I almost fainted when the dear lady said that they had bought a motorhome. I knew that they had a camper when they moved into the village many years ago but had cars since. On further investigation by me the vague conversation revealed that they had a new R20 Jubilee, bought on spec at the NEC (I think) and collected/driven back from Southampton in November. So, the R20 I have seen twice in the village through the winter must have been them. Neither of the elderly couple are computer literate and so we will not be seeing them on the forum, which I have told them about. Well, fancy that in this tiny village. I wonder if my Duo had anything to do with their choice of wheels?
    Tony L

Amazing! Perhaps you could organise a Romahome 'meet' near your village for them to join in with? Just a thought!
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

get them to come to the big spring meet at Gt Bourton,nr Banbury,there is still space on the main site and they must phone up and book themselves in.
      They will meet loads of folks,come to think of it,why dont you come too and show them around - nudge nudge
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X