As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye bye from Jen H

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye bye from Jen H

I'm sorry to say that having driven 1313 miles and spent 15 nights away in the R25 it's not the vehicle for us.
    I have really enjoyed the forum and will probably still visit occassionally.
    Personal circumstances have also forced us to give up camping for good.
    Best wishes to you all.
    Jennie

twin1

Originally posted by Jen H View Post
    I'm sorry to say that having driven 1313 miles and spent 15 nights away in the R25 it's not the vehicle for us.
    I have really enjoyed the forum and will probably still visit occassionally.
    Personal circumstances have also forced us to give up camping for good.
    Best wishes to you all.
    Jennie
    All the best to you too hope all goes well with you.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jen. 15,000 miles later and we still love our R25, suits us down to the ground. Whatever you do, good luck for the future.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

best wishes for the future,

Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          best wishes for the future,

Ian
          Same from me too. Sorry to hear you're leaving.

Comment

au revoir

I am also sorry to hear about your decision. Really hope life continues to give opportunities for fun and adventures albeit not in camping mode! Was the design of the R25 a deciding factor?
            I do hope you stay in touch and let us all know how you are getting along.

Lizzie

Comment

Bye from me too. Sorry to hear you're leaving, good luck with the future.
              Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
              'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
                I am also sorry to hear about your decision. Really hope life continues to give opportunities for fun and adventures albeit not in camping mode! Was the design of the R25 a deciding factor?
                I do hope you stay in touch and let us all know how you are getting along.

Lizzie
                Partly, we tried the beds all ways but neither of us were able to get a good nights sleep. We bought Duvalays but the beds are so narrow and get even narrower at the foot end, on our first night away Ian rolled over and the whole thing, him included landed on the floor! The dog was not impressed! The kitchen area is brilliant and after initial problems with the toilet it's fine.
                As we used to go away for up to 7 weeks at a time a good nights sleep is important.
                Jennie

Comment

Sorry to hear you are giving up your camping Jenny and I hope your personal circumstances change so that you can once again enjoy camping.

Please stay in touch and tell us how things are with you.

Best wishes from Graham and Pauline.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

We are no midgets, (am I allowed to say that word) but I sleep better across the R25 in the Duvalays than in my own bed! Horses for courses I suppose.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X