As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romahome.in the magazine again

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome.in the magazine again

has any one seen the New R20 low review in the camping and caravan club magazine we got ours this morning....the friendly club gave a friendly review good photos too..looks good.............Mark

caming magazine

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
    has any one seen the New R20 low review in the camping and caravan club magazine we got ours this morning....the friendly club gave a friendly review good photos too..looks good.............Mark
    Hi can any one put it up on site for ose (diggdeep)

Comment

Originally posted by cordyroy View Post
      Yes we were sitting outside our R20 at Windermere Club site when we spotted it. It does not seem to be very different from ours (bought last May) except a study of the main picture showed it to be missing one very important thing - the boot locker! And there seem to be a few extra seat-back cushions. We have the alternative sink option rather than the one shown.

NB the carpet in ours is very good quality - I spilt red wine on it last night and it cleaned up very well using just cold water - phew

Sue
      PS:
      for the observant ones who have noticed a second Artoo Unit on this site - we are one and the same but I decided I wanted my own logon to make it easier to spot the new posts on the Forum in case Geoff reads them first
      Sue

Comment

What a waste of wine!

Still it wasn't too big a spillage.

Looks like I've got the "Senior Member" tag then - but, as Sue never tires of pointing out, I'm the one who gets the C&CC Age Concession, not her.

Not yet anyway!

Geoff
        Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo0 View Post
          What a waste of wine!

Still it wasn't too big a spillage.

Looks like I've got the "Senior Member" tag then - but, as Sue never tires of pointing out, I'm the one who gets the C&CC Age Concession, not her.

Not yet anyway!

Geoff
          Don't worry Geoff, Sue will soon become a senior member now she has her own username, it's based on the number of posts and as we know these women are all chatter boxes. Oops (ducking for cover).
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

What was the line of that fictional Prime Minister?

"You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment".
            Geoff

Comment

:
              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                Don't worry Geoff, Sue will soon become a senior member now she has her own username, it's based on the number of posts and as we know these women are all chatter boxes. Oops (ducking for cover).
                OK, so I will limit my posts for a few months - I'll make sure I stay a Junior Member at least until I get the Age Concession Stamp on my C&CC card
                Sue
                Sue

Comment

hello sue never limit your posts nor you Geoff .........talk away....again and again...Shirley and i share ....well her cordey roy teddy bear name on the pages but her spelling and grammar is way better than mine...or are better .....oh no i fell for that didnt i ?..............Mark

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X